A region rich in culture and landscapes
Discover here few places that you may discover
10 min from La Petite Suite :
Le Nomade Structure – Antibes
20 mn from la Petite Suite :
- Vauban port, the old port and the quay Camille Rayon where the most luxurious boats are standing on the platform, possible entrance at one point, at the top of the ramparts and at Bastion St Jaume, overlooking the “Nomade” of Jaume Plensa.
- The Fort-Carré, which reminds few of the most prestigious episode of Antibes history.
- The Port Marine, which was during centuries, when the ramparts surround Antibes, the only opening onto the port. The Courtine located along the boulevard Aguillon, one of the main road and the exhibition area “Bains-Douches”, in the old bunker.
- The ramparts which follow the wall walk. This is the oldest part of Antibes, rich of 3 thousand years of history, the Révély place,
Saint-Esprit chapel, the native house of Jacques Audiberti, the cathedral, the “Sarrazines” towers, the old Grimaldi castle become Picasso.
- The Bastion Saint-André below, the free town Safranier, little game of narrow streets..
- The fountain of La Tourraque and the old wash house, the portal of Orme, the vestiges of Greco-Roman wall and its museum
of “Art and Popular traditions”
- Provencal market of Massena avenue spread every mornings its rich stand, display of fragrance and accent.
- The Peynet museum and of graphic humour, in front of the column of “Place Nationale” offer by Louis XVIII to the town.
- The Saint-Bernardin chapel build in 1513, recently removed, the Fontvieille fountain or the France door, which marked the line of the old town.
International capital of a “lust of life”, with its abundant palace and its night life, that make it wellknown in the whole world, to see :
- Gallice port which embrace Juan-les-Pins bay
- Juan-les-Pins castle
- Belles-Rives keep its furniture of the 30s.
- “La Vigie” villa
- Juana, build in 1931, its facade is listed historical
- The “Pinède Gould” where Ray Charles and Miles Davis started out in Europe, its print pathway…
- Abundant “art-déco buildings
- Legendary beaches of hot sand which saw emerge water-skiing.
- Exflora parc offer you the freshness of 330 variety of vegetable.
- Salis little port
- The “calvaire” way got to the sanctuary of La Garoupe by the “chemin des croix”. The “Garoupe” chapel is raised there, where the nave is upholstered by ex voto mainly marines. On the plateau, a viewpoint indicator allow to understand better the magnificent viewpoint. Nearby, the little oratory “Notre-Dame des amoureux protégeant les foyers” build by Raymond Peynet and the Garoupe lighthouse
- The Garoupe bay, its beaches and the “Tire-Poil” pedestrian path – Its splendid villas with luxuriant gardens
- The Eilenroc villa, build by Charles Garnier, its gardens, its rose garden and its olive grove
- Cap-Eden-Roc hotel is one of the most luxurious hotel of the world. Palace since 2016.
- The “Thuret” garden, design in 1856, by botanist Gustave Thuret.
You don’t need a car, La Petite Suite is located next to all the public transports.
SNCF Antibes-Cannes (10min by walk) and Antibes-Nice (25min walk) : train every 10min.
2 electric bikes are at your disposal.